Frequently Asked Questions: Ticketing
Location Box Office: Purchase tickets in advance or on the day of at the box office where the movie is playing. For location box office sales inquiries, see our Theatre Box Office Contact Listing
Marcus Theatres mobile app: Purchase tickets at any time for any location on your phone or tablet. Download the Marcus Theatres app for free on iOS or Android. Waive your convience fee by entering your Magical Movie Rewards number before you place your ticket order. Find help with the Marcus App here.
MarcusTheatres.com via Fandango: Once you select your showtime on MarcusTheatres.com for your local location, you wil be re-directed to Fandango.com to make your ticket and/or seat selections.and complete your purchase.
Waive your convience fee by entering your full Magical Movie Rewards number in the Theatre Rewards section on the Fandango payment page (displayed below).
Not a Marcus Magical Movie Rewards member yet? Join for free
Marcus Theatres passes and discount tickets can be redeemed in person, at the location box office where the movie is playing. Details on usage and restrictions for Marcus Thatre passes can be found on each pass. For purchasing discount tickets and details on restrictions, please see your local box office or visit our Online Gift Store.
Purchased from location box office or Marcus Theatres mobile app: Refunds can only be provided before the showtime at the location box office in which the tickets were purchased. Unfortunately, refunds cannot be provided after the showtime.
Purchased from MarcusTheatres.com via Fandango: You can contact Fandango at 866-857-5191 for a refund before the showtime.
For extenuating circumstances, please consult theatre management by contacting your local theater. If you need assistance finding the box office phone number, please see our location contact listing
If you are unable to reach the location Box Office or speak with theatre management, you may call 844-363-2840 (Option 4for General Guest Services) Monday – Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Central Standard Time. You may also email Marcus Theatres at: email@example.com.
Why am I being charged an online convenience fee?
Fandango: When purchasing tickets on the Marcus Theatres website, you are forwarded to Fandango.com. If you logged into the Marcus Theatres website, your account number does NOT transfer from MarcusTheatres.com to the Fandango website. To ensure you do not receive convience fees, be sure to enter your full Magical Movie Rewards number correctly on the Fandango payment page to earn points for your purchase, as displayed below:
If you did not enter it correctly, your order will not be connected to your card and you will be charged a convenience fee. Unfortunately, Marcus Theatres cannot refund this Fandango-collected fee. You can contact Fandango directly for a refund, but please note that Fandango will only offer refunds and exchanges PRIOR to your show time. If you purchased your tickets the website via Fandango, you can contact them at 866-857-5191 or vist Fandango Help for a refund before the show time.
Marcus APP: When ordering tickets through the Marcus Theatres app, the fee should appear as waived on the "Order Summary" screen as seen below:
If a service fee is listed on the "Order Summary" screen, your card number has not been entered correctly into the mobile app. Open the menu and select "Loyalty Card" to enter your correct account information. Unfortunately, Marcus Theatres cannot refund the convenience fee once it is paid through the app.
Purchased from location box office or Marcus Theatres mobile app: Refunds will only be provided before the show time / show date at the location box office in which the tickets were purchased. Unfortunately, refunds cannot be provided after the show time. Purchased from MarcusTheatres.com via Fandango: Contact Fandango at 866-857-5191 for a refund before the show time. For extenuating circumstances, please contact the management at your local theatre. If you have questions, please call the Box Office of the specific theatre you are looking to refund at so they can instruct you further on the process. If you need assistance finding the box office phone number, our website provides that information: http://www.marcustheatres.com/theatre-locations. Below each location, the number with a phone icon next to it is the Box Office Number. If you are unable to reach theatre management, you may call 844-363-2840 (Option 4 for General Guest Services) Monday – Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Standard Time. Thank you again for contacting us and have a good day.
Does Marcus offer any discounts for movies?
Value Ticketing: We offer a variety of Value Ticketing, including our weekly $5 Tuesday Specials http://www.marcustheatres.com/marcus-specials/value-pricing/5-dollar-tuesdays. Check out our all of Value Specials here: http://www.marcustheatres.com/marcus-specials/value-pricing.
Discount VIP Ticketing: Discount VIP Tickets are available for purchase. Discount VIP tickets from Marcus Theatres are ideal for avid movie goers. They offer a huge savings on admission to the movies. They make the perfect gift or could be used as employee incentives. For purchasing Discount Tickets and details on restrictions, please see your local Box Office or visit our Online Gift Store.
Discount VIP tickets must be redeemed at your local Box Office in exhage for a movie ticket. Restrictions may apply (details on restrictions will be found on the pass or at Online Gift Store under the pass description). We do not accept Discount VIP Tickets for online ticketing.
What is the age policy on tickets?
- Child Ticket Policy: The Marcus Theatres policy for a Child’s ticket is age 3 to 11. Children under 3 and may not occupy their own reserved seat. Children pricing does not apply for Rated R Films. Generally, it is not appropriate for parents to bring their young children with them to R-rated motion pictures. Children under the age of 6 are not admitted to R-rated movies at any time as these features are intended for mature audiences. For more details please see our Ratings Policies
- Senior Citizen Ticket Policy: Senior Citizen’s ticket is age 60 and over. We offer a “Young At Heart” Discount ticket on Fridays (offered also on Wednesdays at select locations. Restrictions may apply, see Young At Heart details here.
How do I use a Marcus Gift Card to purchase tickets?
- Marcus Theatres Gift cards are redeemable at any Marcus Theatres location. Gift cards carry NO expiration date or dormancy fees. (If a gift card is not used for 10 years, it will be deemed inactive. Please contact 1-800-274-0099 (Ext 1) for a new card to be issued).
- Any purchase made with a gift card must go to the box office for refunds. Refund requests are not accepted after show time.
- For questions and information on buying Gift Cards, visit our Online Store or Contact 1-800-274-0099 (Ext 1)
- You can check your Gift Card Balance anytime. (http://marcustheatres.com/store/giftcards/balanceinquiry)
- For Cards without pin numbers, feel free to bring your gift card in to any Marcus Theatres Box Office to check the balance or contact 1-800-274-0099 (Ext 1)
- If you have a Fandango Gift Card, it can only be redeemed through purchasing tickets through Fandango. We do not accept Fandango Gift Cards at our location Box Office and on the Marcus APP. Please visit Fandango.com for their Gift Card policies. .
How do I contact Marcus Theatres with additional questions or if I have problems with ticketing?
If you cannot reach your local box office, please contact Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-363-2840 Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Standard Time.
Have questions about group sales, advertising, or dontations? Customer Care service is available 9AM - 5PM on normal business days. Call (844) 363-2840.
Contact your Theatre
Looking for lost & found items or Theatre location specific information? Contact your local theatre.
View Phone Listing.
Share your experience!
Share your feedback and let us know how we're doing.Take Survey